AWARDS, GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Thomas M. Campbell Award for Best Paper published in the Selected Annual Proceedings of the 2004 Florida Conference of Historians.
- Teaching fellowships, 2004-2007, Chicago Theological Seminary.
- Travel grant to attend the “Teaching the Reformed Tradition” Workshop, funded by the Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion, Crawfordsville, Indiana.
- Spinka Graduate Fellowship Chicago Theological Seminary, Spring and Fall 2004.
- Calihan Scholarship from the Acton Institute, Fall 2003.
- Research grant from The Church and Theology in the Contemporary World Project(Boston University, funded by the Lilly Endowment, Fall 2001) to study the growth of Protestantism in Haiti.